As Anthony and Kevin grow their Merch business, they’re starting to accelerate their growth.
Lots of topics covered in this episode… more than normal:
- They’re scheduling a live workshop in September in Jersey.
- Merch Police are here- listen to find out who they are. Not who you think.
- Very close to a t-shirt launch formula that guarantees successful sales as we tier up.
- “Batching” to drive costs lower. Find out what their biggest issue was to save the most money.
- How to outsource niche researching to drive sales.
- The Pope, Monopoly and how it relates to “hacking” your business growth.
Skip the fluff:
04:07 Our Facebook group growing really fast
04:54 The Mastermind event
06:43 Giving your all-in for success
16:38 Sales update / new sales record
17:05 Steps taken and steps to take in regards to making good sales
18:13 Anthony hires from Fiverr to get sub-niche categories
19:19 Categories for designers
22:43 Driving costs down
31:07 Problem with a designer
33:58 Kevin’s story about his grandfather
37:51 Development within the outsource team
39:27 AMS issues
50:35 Compliance issues
52:38 Having multiple Merch accounts
54:45 Using anvil and premium
57:13 Biggest Loser contest update
59:20 Kevin’s story: Monopoly
Subscribe To Our Channel Here https://www.youtube.com/c/merchempire?t=393
Follow Us Online Here:
To Learn More About Merch By Amazon
Join Our Facebook Group Here:
Or Subscribe To Our Podcast and Get On Our Email List Here: